Innovative stitch-regulation system for the HQ Sweet Sixteen that measures controller movements on the table surface for choreographed stitch-regulation. TruStitch is perfect for free-motion quilters of all levels from beginning to advanced. It is easy to learn and operate the system, and achieves consistently even stitch lengths, regardless of stitching speed. Whlle using TruStitch, you have full visibility of the quilting area for easier quilting and greater flexibility with quilting motifs.
If you purchased your Sweet Sixteen before April 11th 2012, then your machine is not compatible with TruStitch and you will also need to update your machine. Check your C-pod. You must have version 3.17 or higher. Click here for more information on Handi Quilter machine updates.
TruStitch Stitch Regulator for HQ Sweet 16
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed for use with the HQ Sweet Sixteen sit-down longarm quilting machine
- Innovative new stitch-regulation system that measures your movements for choreographed stitch-regulation
- Perfect for all free-motion quilters from beginning to advanced
- Easy to learn how to use and operate the system
- Achieve consistently even stitch lengths, regardless of stitching speed
- Full visibility of quilting area leads to easier quilting and greater flexibility with quilting designs
- Hundreds of trained HQ Representatives throughout the world
- HQ customer service and warranty
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Controller: Advanced sensor that moves in harmony with the quilt to control stitch length.
- Receiver: The receiver translates the signals from the controller to the machine to regulate stitch length.
- Magnet: Optional-use tool for keeping the controller positioned on the quilt, freeing up your hands for certain techniques and methods.
- Coaster: Attaches firmly to the edge of the quilt, allowing more flexibility for quilting small projects or quilt borders.