The HQ Amara is a 20-inch longarm machine which comes with the 10-foot or 12-foot HQ Studio2 Frame. If space is an issue but you'd love features of the 20" Amara you can team it up with the Little Foot Frame instead. You can quilt up to King Size on the Little Foot Frame.
The HQ Amara is everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box including a powerful stand-alone bobbin winder.
The Amara has 20" of brightly-lit throat space and QuiltMaster™ front handlebars for independent and ergonomic adjustments, enable users to quilt in comfort with the precision that comes from it's QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation - perfect stitches, every time.
Customer feedback from the Amara has been excellent - "My wife is absolutely over the moon with her new Amara and can’t keep herself off it. It is such a smooth and effortless machine to work with and the adjustable handle bars are a fantastic addition which has resulted in a total reduction of aching arms and shoulders."
These are some of the features of the Amara
• Pinpoint Needle Laser
• Easy-Set Tension™
• 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
• Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
• QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
• QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
• Programmable handlebar buttons • Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
• Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
• Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
• Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
• High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
• Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
• Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
• Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
• On-screen hand wheel
• Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
• Bobbin-use estimator
• Front power switch
• Thread-break sensor and alarm
• Stitch counter
• Easy needle change
• Needle-stop up/down control
• Five basting stitches
Support and Education
This quality product is backed by the HQ Warranty and UK and European Support from Pinhole Quilting. It conforms to all relevant European regulations and can be supplied with UK or European style plugs.
Machine and Frame Purchases include a FREE Foundation Workshop worth £120 at our Showroom near Pershore, Worcestershire as well as training when we install your machine. Our workshops have one machine per customer for the ultimate experience in Longarm Training!
Where will you put it?
Choose between the Studio 2 Frame and the Little Foot Frame. Space and the kind of quilts you will be quilting are the biggest determinants of which frame you go for.
The Little Foot Frame has an optional upgrade of the Little Buddy which converts the Little Foot Frame into a no-baste railed system similar to the Studio Frame but you are limited to 45" wide quilts in this mode. You can still quilt up to King Size if you pre-baste in the same way you do for your quilts without a frame.
Call us for more information, advice and guidance so that we can discuss your requirements in more detail. Contact Us
Click here for Quilt Frame size information.
£10,495 HQ Amara Package with 10' or 12' Studio 2 Frame including installation *
Springtime Special Offer - Handi Quilter Amara Longarm with Studio 2 Frame with Electro Magnetic Channel Locks - £10,795 (normally £11,200)
Reserve your machine before 31st March 2020 with a £1000 deposit and installation by 31st May 2020. Full payment is required two weeks before delivery or installation
£9,495 HQ Amara Package with Little Foot Frame including installation *
** Ask for a quote for Europe, parts of Scotland and Islands
* Free within 100 miles of our base near Pershore (based on Google Maps car mileage). Ask us for a quote for other destinations.
Pinhole Quilting Offer
- Delivery and installation included within 100 miles of our base near Pershore (based on Google Maps car mileage). Please request a quote for other destinations.
- On site training
- Optional Education and Training with top National and International Teachers
Pinhole Quilting offer an unrivalled Longarm Quilting Support service with UK-based engineers and training as well as supportive Facebook groups and a friendly network of users.
We are the UK's only specialist Longarm Quilting Machine Supplier.
Upgrade path to HQ Pro-Stitcher (R) for computerised quilting
HQ SteadyFit (TM) Ruler Base
Electro Magnetic Channel Locks
Quilt from the Back Kit: Rear Handlebars, Laser Light and Pantograph
Horizontal spool pin for fragile threads
Groovy Board adapter and stylus for doing edge to edge work with Groovy Boards
Sure Foot for ruler work
Set of three Couching Handi Feet
Set of three Echo feet
27-inch Super Leader
Optional Training and Education courses